In this regard, the holder guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identification and ownership
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on information society services and electronic commerce, the holder discloses its identification data:
Address: – USA
E-mail: [email protected]
Data processing principles
- When processing your personal data, the Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the controller will always seek consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes, about which the controller will inform the user in advance in full transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The data controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which they are requested.
- Principle of storage period limitation: The controller shall retain the personal data collected for as long as is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The controller shall inform the user of the relevant retention period, depending on the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions, the controller will periodically review the lists and delete records that have been inactive for a significant period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data collected will be handled in such a way as to ensure their security, confidentiality and integrity.
- The controller shall take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
You do not need to provide personal data to browse the website.
However, you do provide personal data in the following cases:
- When you comment on an article or a page.
The data controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request restriction of their processing.
- Oppose their processing.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the data subject, who submits a request to the data controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or employee who has provided their data at any time may contact the data controller and request information about the stored data and how they were obtained, request rectification of the data, oppose their processing, limit their use or request their deletion from the files of the data controller.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request together with a photocopy of your national identity card or equivalent to the following e-mail address
The exercise of these rights does not concern data that the data controller is obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective legal protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of your personal data has violated the Regulation.
Purpose of processing personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an e-mail to the controller, write a comment on an article or page, or subscribe to the newsletter, you provide personal information for which the controller is responsible. This information may include personal information such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number and other information. By providing this information, you agree that your data will be collected, used, managed and stored by – contabo – only as described on the pages:
The personal data and purpose of processing by the data controller differ according to the information capture system:
Comment forms: The controller requests personal data, including: first and last name, e-mail address and website address, in order to respond to users’ comments.
There are other purposes for which the data controller processes personal data:
To ensure compliance with the terms on the Legal Notice page and applicable laws. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help the Website ensure the confidentiality of personal data collected.
To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, inappropriate access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, except when this transfer of data is subject to a legal obligation or when the provision of a service necessitates a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party only takes place when the data controller has the express consent of the user.
In some cases, however, cooperation with other professionals is possible; in such cases, the user’s consent is required, informing the user of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the cooperation. This is always done according to the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can see all information regarding the policy on the collection and processing of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for processing your data is:
The consent of the data subject.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the data controller are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected data categories are processed.
Retention of personal data
Personal data provided to the controller will be retained until the controller requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- DoubleClick by Google is a suite of advertising services provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware corporation headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Learn more at: https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
- Google AdSense is a suite of advertising services provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware corporation headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Learn more at: https://www.google.com/adsense
When browsing the Website, non-identifiable data may be collected, including IP address, geolocation, a record of use of services and sites, browsing behavior and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- DoubleClick from Google.
- Google AdSense.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistics, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you may reach through the various links on the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the information provided to the Owner is true, complete, accurate and current and to update it as appropriate.
As a user of the Website, you are solely responsible for the correctness and accuracy of the data you submit to the Website.
Acceptance and Consent
This policy will remain in effect until modified by other duly published policies.